51st group / 2018-02-24 / Students dancing
Swing in Moscow dance school presents video with students of the 51st group (2nd level) dancing socially on its' lesson on February 24 2018. Teacher: Alexey Kalinin. These dances were in topic of this lesson: Lindy Hop and Solo Jazz.
Moves and themes on this lesson agenda:
- Right Side Pass with Triple Steps
- oogie Forward
- Shim Sham Routine "Boogie" Part Sequence
- Boogie Back
- Shorty George
- Changing Places (Underarm Turn) with Triple Steps
- Changing Places with Triple Steps
- Left Side Pass with Triple Steps
All swing moves and lesson themes can be taught online on our site in "Swing in Moscow Online Dance School" section.