44th group / 2018-02-21 / Students dancing
Swing in Moscow dance school presents video with students of the 44th group (4th level) dancing socially on its' lesson on February 21 2018. Teachers: Alexey Kalinin and Sonya Kolmanovskaya. These dances were in topic of this lesson: Lindy Hop and Solo Jazz.
Moves and themes on this lesson agenda:
- Handhold Change to "Coffee Cups"
- Close to Open Position Jump on 4
- Close to Open Position Jump on 5
- Close to Open Position Jump into Fall-off-the-log
- Changing Places into Jumps
- A-Kick after Jumps in Open Position
- Jumps in Open Position instead of Rock Step
All swing moves and lesson themes can be taught online on our site in "Swing in Moscow Online Dance School" section.