44th group / 2018-02-14 / Students dancing
Swing in Moscow dance school presents video with students of the 44th group (4th level) dancing socially on its' lesson on February 14 2018. Teachers: Alexey Kalinin and Sonya Kolmanovskaya. These dances were in topic of this lesson: Lindy Hop and Solo Jazz.
Moves and themes on this lesson agenda:
- Steal the Lead: 6-counts Triple Time Basic Step with Reversed 2nd Triple Step
- 6-counts Triple Time Basic Step with Reversed 2nd Triple Step
- "Push it, Annie" with Hold & Ball-Step
- Additional Steps before Swingout Counterbalance Moment
- Additional Steps after Swingout Counterbalance Moment
- Steal the Lead: Counterbalance Hijacking
- Backleading: Changing Places into Close Position
- Backleading: Tuck Turn into Close Position
All swing moves and lesson themes can be taught online on our site in "Swing in Moscow Online Dance School" section.