43rd group / 2018-03-16 / Class Recap / Lindy Hop, Solo Jazz
Swing in Moscow dance school presents the 43rd group's (5th level) lesson on March 16 2018 video recap. Teachers: Alexey Kalinin and Elena Gorbacheva. These dances were in topic of this lesson: Lindy Hop and Solo Jazz.
Moves and themes on this lesson agenda:
- Swingout with Pop Turn on 7-8
- Rhytmic Ball-Steps in Solo Jazz Steps
- Swingout 5 and 6 Counts Deceleration
- Tabby-the-cat instead of First Triple Step
- Freeze after counts 3 or 6 till the end of figure
All swing moves and lesson themes can be taught online on our site in "Swing in Moscow Online Dance School" section.