42nd group / 2018-02-17 / Class Recap / Lindy Hop, Solo Jazz
Swing in Moscow dance school presents the 42nd group's (3rd level) lesson on February 17 2018 video recap. Teachers: Alexey Kalinin and Elena Gorbacheva. These dances were in topic of this lesson: Lindy Hop and Solo Jazz.
Moves and themes on this lesson agenda:
- "Push it, Annie" with Hold & Ball-Step
- Pop Turn into Open Position
- Pop Turn into 8-counts Basic Step Promenade with Triple Steps
- Double Pop Turn 8-counts Basic Step Promenade with Triple Steps
- Fly-by from Close Position
- Changing Places into Leader's Free Turn
All swing moves and lesson themes can be taught online on our site in "Swing in Moscow Online Dance School" section.